Friday, September 27, 2013

A Rare Sight

When you own a car, you tend to notice it on the road more often.  When I had my '97 4Runner, all I'd see were 4Runners out and about.  With my '00 Celica, all I'd see were 4Runners and Celicas.  However, with the RS I've been working on, I still don't see too many of them.  In the past 2 weeks, I've been kind of lucky.  My good friend EmJay at RG has a red one that I adore, but the other day I discovered that one of their helping hands has a white one.  Then the other night I met someone in the NSOC with a silver STi-swapped coupe, too!

So while this car is still a tough find, they have a tendency to find ME now!  At least in recent days, that is!  Still seems like "RS" stands for "rare sight" more than "rally sport".

No comments:

Post a Comment