Sunday, December 1, 2013

Sunday Funday

There's an area near where I live that I affectionately refer to as "The Playground", which is essentially the future site of some kind of suburban development.  There's a slowly-growing man-made pond in the middle surrounded by curvy roads cut into the side of the hill that I love to explore.  However, the site is only vacant on Sundays, so if I have time, I bring the RS out there to have a look around.  It's a constantly-changing landscape makes for new challenges each time I've visited since I initially discovered it two months ago.  However, there are portions that are starting to be paved with concrete, so this Playground is nearing the end of it's lifespan.  Figured I'd go visit it again before it's gone.


There's also an empty gravel lot just south of the Playground that I've been practicing in.  My experience as a driver in a Manual Transmission with no Traction Control or Brake Assist Nannies to save me is quite limited, so I've been trying to practice controlling the car.  Fueling this morning's adventure was the "Easier Said Than Done" film by Matt Johnston, which I had purchased and watched last night.  I'd be lying if I said I wasn't pretending to be a rally car driver after watching that movie!  Nothing serious, just me having fun in the Project Car.  Made a quick video that, for some reason, glitched out at the very end... but I don't mind it.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment