Monday, October 27, 2014

Prep for RallyX!

http://www.gotcone.com/
The nights are getting longer, the crisp air and crunchy leaves paint the season, and there's one more chance to whip your car around the dirt!  The Nebraska Region SCCA is holding another Rallycross at I-80 Speedway.  This was the same location used for the National Championships for RallyX this year!  Registration was only recently opened, so get on MotorsportReg and gear up for another fun event!

I've only managed to bring the RS to two events this year due to my busy schedule and repairs to the car.  A lot has happened since this car's last run through the mud back in June, so I'm hoping for a positive result of all the hard work that has gone into it.  I'm less concerned with beating others in my class and more just looking forward to the car working right.  


Sign up for this event with the links below!

No comments:

Post a Comment