Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Frozen February!

This month has certainly been kind to my All-Wheel Drive family!  12 days into February and there's not been a day when there hasn't been snow on the ground!  While we really haven't gotten dumped on, it's nice to be reminded of how great these cars are for "bad" weather.  My 2012 Subaru Impreza 2.0i has been rock-solid all winter and it's a constant reminder that two years ago I picked the right car.  The weather here in Nebraska can be unpredictable, but my Impreza always takes care of me.

Sure, sometimes I'm a hoonigan and go out and play in the snow.  Having the grip and confidence that AWD gives you for everyday driving, even in a base-model entry-level hatchback, is valuable to me and the people I care about.  I know my mom will safely get to school to teach those screaming middle-schoolers.  I know my dad will have EyeSight keeping tabs on the other horrible drivers out there.  I know my fiance will be able to navigate out of her apartment complex without a struggle.  February has certainly made us all appreciate that.


No comments:

Post a Comment