Friday, May 29, 2015

New Addition to the Family!

IMG_7167For newlyweds, when someone hears that there's a "New Addition to the Family", they think of a baby.  While my wife and I don't have kids yet... we are more than ready for them now that our "New Addition to the Family" as arrived in our driveway.  It's bigger, it's better, and best of all... it's TURBOCHARGED!  May I introduce our new bundle of joy: a 2015 Subaru Forester XT Premium!!

IMG_7171
IMG_7178This car kind of caught us off guard.  Up until now, my wife has been driving a nice 2004 Outback Sedan that she got two years ago.  However, it's not the roomiest car in the world and it is getting a little old.  We've done some work on it and updated the stereo and such, but when this Forester XT showed up on my lot at work, I couldn't help but consider the possibility of replacing our Outback with it.  It's better in a lot of areas.  Fuel Economy, Space, Safety, and flat-out FUN to drive!  It provides the kind of space we need to start a family but it still has that punch with a Direct-Injected Twin-Scroll Turbocharged Boxer Engine delivering a heart-pumping 250hp through the Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive system. 
After considering some options, my wife and I thought we should at least explore replacing her car with the newer one.  We got a little more help from a 2011 Forester that was in her family as an additional trade-in and a great deal from my dealership. 

After everything had come together, we drove off with an awesome car at a great price that we couldn't be happier about.  Ironically, about the only thing I can think of that would top this would be having a kid!  We've got a great adventuremobile to help us spearhead whatever comes next for us in life.  And, like with the H6 Outback, my wife has a faster car than me... again.  Maybe she'll share it once in awhile?

No comments:

Post a Comment