Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Some Lines in the Dirt

On the one hand, I'd love to hit these routes below every day if I could, but I haven't got the time!  I've organized Gravel Cruises on these routes before with great success, so I thought I'd share 'em for local owners to check out on their own time if they'd like.

When these routes are used for events, we space cars out 2-3 minutes between each car leaving the starting point to give folks space and to avoid eating a windshield full of rocks.

The three maps listed below are among my favorites.  I still go out and try to plot out new routes, but it's tough connecting bits and pieces of great roads if there's miles of straightaway between them.  They're all in different parts of the Omaha area, too.  One out west, one northeast and one southeast.


View Hitchcock Highlands in a larger map


View Gravel Express in a larger map

Waubonsie Run won't display as a map on here, but you can check out that map here> MAP

No comments:

Post a Comment