Monday, December 16, 2013

Driving Sports: 2015 WRX Review

Driving Sports TV had a live feed earlier today that included their review of a 2015 Subaru WRX Limited with the CVT option in Ice Silver Metallic.  Ryan Douthit hosts an in-depth review direct from the cabin as he twists the new WRX around every turn he can find.  There's a lot that it covers, including the 5 x 114 wheel size, which means you can put those STi BBS wheels that everyone has been photoshopping onto the new WRX pictures anyways, so that's fun.

Anyways, the link to Ryan's review is after the jump!  Many enthusiasts were still either on the fence or flat-out against the new design.  Gotta wonder if this will change anything?  Honestly, for those naysayers, I think it's gonna take a drive for themselves to see the car in person and to feel it out.


1 comment:

  1. I think he seemed like a 'little' bit of a fanboy, but i'll admit I do like most of what i'm seeing. I agree about the Nav screen. That thing is horrid and if I were to buy one i'd likely be going with an aftermarket unit on day one. Though, I don't use Nav much and it'd make a big difference depending how the rest of the audio controls look/feel. I can't wait to see the STI.

    ReplyDelete