Sunday, September 3, 2017

Driving Music - Soundtrack of Speed

Long before I was hooked on Subarus, I was hooked on Music.  As such, whenever I have a long stretch of fun roads ahead, having a "soundtrack" to go along with it has been a must.  Especially after watching motoring shows, having the right tunes is key for my personal driving enjoyment.  Over several years my music library has been steadily growing and I've managed to make a few playlists of different genres of music to fit my mood every time I go out for a spin.  Anywhere I go, my trusty iPod is loaded up with the music that drives me.  Below are a few samples of what I listen to when I'm on the road!


"Windows Down" - Modern Rock & Alternative

  • Underdog - Kasbian
  • The Distance - Cake
  • Guerrilla Radio - Rage Against the Machine
  • Live to Rise - Soundgarden
  • By the Way - Red Hot Chili Peppers
  • Holiday - Green Day
  • It's Not My Time - 3 Doors Down
  • Reptilia - The Strokes
"Vintage Garage" - Classic Rock
  • Born to be Wild - Steppenwolf
  • Radar Love - Golden Earring
  • Jet Airliner - Steve Miller Band
  • Seven Seas of Rhye - Queen
  • Spirit in the Sky - Norman Greenbaum
  • The Boys are Back in Town - Thin Lizzy
  • More than a Feeling - Boston
  • You Really Got Me - Van Halen
"Outlaw Trail" - Western & Blues Rock
  • La Grange - ZZ Top
  • Hard to Handle - The Black Crowes
  • Dirty Dollars - Jenkins & Waterfield
  • Rude Mood - Stevie Ray Vaughan
  • Don't Bother None - The Seatbelts
  • Grounds for Divorce - Elbow
  • Are You Gonna Be My Girl - Jet
  • Knights of Cydonia - Muse
"FL4T OUT" - Electronica
  • Daybreak - OVERWERK
  • March of the Saxons - Baltic Fleet
  • Roadgame - Kavinsky
  • The Game has Changed - Daft Punk
  • Ya Mama - Fatboy Slim
  • Acid Cube - Lee Richardson
  • Set Me On Fire - Pendulum
  • Cortisol - Sthesia
"Coasting" - Easy Alternative
  • Left Hand Free - alt-J
  • Same Ol' - The Heavy
  • Praise You - Fatboy Slim
  • Bitter Sweet Symphony - The Verve
  • The Way - Fastball
  • Learn to Fly - Foo Fighters
  • Streetcorner Symphony - Rob Thomas
  • Interstate Love Song - Stone Temple Pilots
"All We'll Drive" - Movie Soundtracks
  • Nowhere to Run - Boga
  • Pompeii - E.S. Posthumus
  • Rocking Escape Ditty - Christophe Beck
  • Fireman - Ramin Djawadi
  • Rescue Mission - Tyler Bates
  • Battle without Honor or Humanity - Hotei
  • Molossus - Hans Zimmer
  • Bellbottoms - Jon Spencer Blues Explosion
If you've got music that moves you, leave it in the comments!  I always enjoy finding new tunes to cruise with!

No comments:

Post a Comment