Sunday, June 30, 2013

Fog Lights? You bet!

One of my friends/co-workers at the dealership told me once that "Fog Lights complete the look on a Subaru."  I had planned on doing some sort of Fog Light solution on my Impreza for awhile, but never got around to doing it.  The whole reason I had avoided doing OEM fog lights was because I didn't like the chrome surrounding the light that the kit came with.  I preferred the look of the Impreza Sport where it was just the dark surround with the fog light in the middle.  But you can't buy an OEM kit without that chrome ring!

Turns out the solution was simple.  Install the Fog Light kit, pop out the black plastic covers in the stock light covers that were already on the car, install those over the lights instead of the chrome ones the kit comes with.  Tadaa!  They look great and I couldn't be happier with this simple swap!

Once I get the side-skirts installed, the only clue to drivers that my car ISN'T an Impreza Sport will be roof rails and the black side mirrors!

No comments:

Post a Comment